Last updated 21st August 2016. Duct tape or duck tape is cloth- or scrim-backed pressure-sensitive tape – often coated with polyethylene.
Here are a few bits of information about duct tape;
- There are a variety of constructions using different backings and adhesives.
- One variation is gaffer tape – designed to be cleanly removed, unlike standard duct tape.
- Another variation is heat-resistant duct tape useful for sealing heating, ventilation and air-conditioning ducts.
- It is produced because standard duct tape fails quickly when used on heating ducts.
- Duct tape is generally gray or black but also available in other colors. (source)
So can hamsters eat duct tape at all?
No they cant at all, it is really bad for them to chew and should be avoided.