Almond butter is a food paste made from almonds that is well known in culinary circles.
Here are some facts about it;
- It has a crunchy and smooth texture and is generally susceptible to oil separation or emulsified.
- It can either be served raw or roasted.
- Almond butter should be refrigerated once opened to prevent spoilage and oil separation.
- Almond butter also provides dietary protein.
- Almond butter is an alternative to peanut butter for those with peanut allergies or who object to its taste.
So can hamsters eat almond butter?
It is not the easiest food for them to eat.
So it is a food to avoid feeding them unfortunately.